Please ensure that the Applicant meets the Granada House Admission Criteria prior to downloading the Referral Form (links at the bottom of the page).
Granada House complies with comply with all applicable state and federal anti-discrimination laws and equally evaluates all potential admissions regardless of the source of payment, and does not deny admission on the basis of disability, race, color, ethnicity,religious creed, national origin, history of criminal conviction, mental health diagnoses, type of primary substance used, prescribed medications, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, or status as a veteran.
Granada House Admissions Criteria:
To be eligible for placement consideration at Granada House, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Is a Massachusetts resident and at least 18 years old;
- Have a diagnosis of substance use disorder;
- Have been substance free for at least 5 days;
- Be mentally/physically stable, does not pose a risk to self or others and have a no history of such behaviors;
- Be able to participate in the Granada House treatment program/house rules and abide by the personal/professional boundaries within a co-ed setting;
- Be able to successfully complete the self-preservation test;
- Have no personal circumstances/obligations preventing him or her from fulfilling treatment expectations (such as work, attend groups, chores, curfew etc.);
- Is not currently infected with TB;
- Is medically cleared per ASAM Dimension 1.
Granada House Referral Process:
- Applicant’s Case Manager will send the referral form (download links below) with attachments to Granada House by email: email@example.com or by fax: (617)787-3820;
- Granada House Clinical Director will review the referral form and, if necessary, ask for additional documents by an email or a phone call;
- If deemed appropriate for placement, the Case Manager/Applicant will be informed that the Applicant is placed on Granada House Wait list;
- After placed on the Wait list, the Applicant is to check-in daily by calling our main line (617)254-2923 and leave a message;
- When space becomes available, Applicant/Case Manager will be informed of the date/time of intake.
For any questions, please call our main line, (617)254-2923 and select the option to speak with appropriate staff.
Referral by Email: To make a referral by email, please download the ‘Granada Referral Form – Fillable’ by clicking the link below. After you complete the form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Granada Referral Form – Fillable (Email)
Referrals by Fax: To make a referral by fax, please download and print the ‘Granada Referral Form – Fax’ below. After you complete the form, please fax it to (617)787-3820.
Download: Granada Referral Form – Fax